I’ve had this concept stuck in my head for months. Basically Thomas Bergersen released Humanity Chapter IV which was entirely themed after space travel and I listened to it on loop for work. After that I started building my own space themed playlist to help the hours pass by, and it is very much a waiting playlist, a longing, an anxious romanticism of the hope to travel or the hope to find ones loved ones again. I’m not generally a very romantic person, but it has been forming into a bit of a story line, and so I’m running with it.
The Tracklist highlights:
- Thomas Bergersen – Apollo, Cuising in Space, Made of Air, One Million Voices
- Aurora – Dance on the Moon, A Different Kind of Human/Mothership, A Little Place Called the Moon
- Lindsey Stirling – Stars Align, Firefly, Artemis
- Over the Moon – Ultraluminary, Rocket to the Moon
- Cosmic Love – Florence and the Machine
- Starglide – Muzz
- Solar Eclipse – Before you Exit
- Telescope – Tennyson
- Supernova – Ivan Torrent
- Space Oddity – David Bowie
- Magic Me – Imogen Heap
- Space Girl – Frances Forever
- Levitating – Dua Lipa
- It Gets Dark – Sigrid
- Meltyland Nightmare – Harumaki Gohan
- and literally a ton more because I keep finding new stuff to add.
I’m always searching for new music to write and be creative to, and I put a lot of effort into this playlist so I feel like it’s worth sharing. I’m a huge scifi lover, and one day I’d love to take a dive into both Sci-fi horror, and visual story telling. Maybe I’ll marry the two.
In the mean time, I finally have an art piece to show for, since this concept has been stuck in my head so long. We decided her name is Sola Starchild, and now I just have to come up with a story for her. So far I think she’s waiting on the moon for her love to return to get her. I think she’s a magical space creature who can survive in deep space, or an alien princess. What do you think? I had a lot of fun with her design, with coloring in the planets, and coming up with the texture of the moon was a lot harder than I expected.
Beta Reading for TS:Book4 will open up soon. The book is divided into 6 segments with a short questionnaire at the end of every chapter, and I’ll provide a 3 book synopsis so you don’t have to have read the first three books, or you can catch up if you need a story refresher. If you’re interested, shoot me a DM on any of my socials or using the form below. We always have a ton of fun during beta reads, and I’m so looking forward to this book, it’s very twisty.
More info to come!